Baffect Spice Containers, Set of 3 Coffee Bar Sugar Jars with Adjustable Spoons, Glass Salt Bottles with a Tray for Kitchen Seasonings (Apricot White)
- Ideal capacity – The complete set for kitchen contains 3 seasoning jars, 1 tray, and a series of tags. The capacity of each seasoning bottle is 280 ml/ 9.5 oz., capable of meeting the needs of kitchens, coffee bars, etc. Normally, each spoon can take out 1.5 g/0.05 oz. sugar or salt per time, allowing you to get the proper amount.
- Good sealing – Each kitchen seasoning container consists of a high-quality glass body, a food-grade plastic lid and spoon, plus a rubber sealing ring. The integrated design of a spoon and lid with a rubber sealing ring makes each salt jar airtight. This set of airtight jars keeps salt and sugar fresh without getting wet and lumpy. Also, this set of transparent glass salt jars allows you to identify how much spice is left. With the help of tags, you can distinguish seasonings easier.
- Retractable spoons – The spoon and lid of each kitchen seasoning bottle are attached together for easy one-hand use. These spoons will not slide unless you adjust them manually. Each spoon can be retracted, facilitating closing the lid even if the seasoning container is full of salt. In addition, you can pull these spoons out to scoop up the remaining salt from the bottom of your kitchen spice containers.
- Easy to use and clean – Designed with large openings, this set of sugar jars allows for easy filling and cleaning. Besides, the glass body of this set of containers can be washed in the dishwasher, saving even more effort. Plus, each salt jar features a carefully designed handle for easy grip and use. The tray included makes it easier to arrange this set of spice jars, keeping kitchen worktops and coffee bar countertops free from clutter.
- Multipurpose containers – These versatile seasoning bottles work well in kitchens, coffee bars, and more places. Baffect Spice Containers can be used to store a wide range of seasonings such as salt, sugar, cumin, coffee powder, and even coffee creamer. You can combine several sets of seasoning containers to sort spices and keep your kitchen countertop neat and tidy.
Last update on 2024-02-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API